Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

FIGHT BACK! 😀

My whole family and their families are not getting the vaccine. HOWEVER.... I am giving up. The goal posts keep moving. The Military could have moved already, Trump could have moved. I have had enough of "the people need to see". What we see, is that nothing is being done and things are getting worse. It's all a bunch of a BS and Trump just sat by and let it happen. Years wasted with hopes for "Q". Now the military are going to be forced to do something they might not want. So much for the military and Trump taking care of them. So much for NESARA and GESARA. I feel used.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @chublake in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA β€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸŠ

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

never look to politics to correct a spiritual issue- I am learning this everyday!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i respectfully disagree, i believe there has been major progress taking place behind the scenes.
for example the global floods to flush out dumbs, the infighting between left, exposing lots and lots

i know it feels like sometimes we are just standing still but please consider if they told us eveything then the enemy the darkside would also know
Faith πŸ™
God bless you!

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

Daisy. Where is your FAITH? It is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. God woke you up for a reason. Do NOT disappoint Him.

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

First protest today in NYC. Small but mighty. It's just the start.