Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Just live your life exactly the way you want to live it 😏

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

No fight is necessary because LOVE overcomes everything. The question is, which are we willing to give ourselves to?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Not just on social media either we have to take back our country starting at a local level too!
Stop putting up with the bullshit!
Time now to go on offense!

You heard it right from Trumps mouth.

A grandmother that thanks God every day for DJT. Totally behind "Q". Thanks to all I follow that keep me informed. Great time to be aliv

My whole family and their families are not getting the vaccine. HOWEVER.... I am giving up. The goal posts keep moving. The Military could have moved already, Trump could have moved. I have had enough of "the people need to see". What we see, is that nothing is being done and things are getting worse. It's all a bunch of a BS and Trump just sat by and let it happen. Years wasted with hopes for "Q". Now the military are going to be forced to do something they might not want. So much for the military and Trump taking care of them. So much for NESARA and GESARA. I feel used.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

i respectfully disagree, i believe there has been major progress taking place behind the scenes.
for example the global floods to flush out dumbs, the infighting between left, exposing lots and lots

i know it feels like sometimes we are just standing still but please consider if they told us eveything then the enemy the darkside would also know
Faith 🙏
God bless you!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Daisy Foxburr to her Publication

never look to politics to correct a spiritual issue- I am learning this everyday!

(4) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Feelin GEORGEous to his Publication

Because resistance = persistence, fighting gives them power, ignoring them and living your life the way you want to live it gives YOU power 💥

(1) Show this thread

Without Proof!
Trap & Proof will follow.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

Fighting back requires ammo (aka information). Give people the information. u

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

RIGHT THE FOOK NOW