Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

easy for one world UN military to take over “robot military” control like MK ultra😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

IT IS A FKIN ENEMY ALLOWED BY HIGHER RANKS MASON FKS AND DUMB ASSES TO COME IN AND KILL OUR SOLDIERS< NO FKN DIFFERENT THAN SOME POS LETTING THE ENEMY INTO A REAL CAMP TO SLAUGHTER OUR SOLDIERS< UNFKINFORGIVABLE< AND TREASON< CAPS FOR A FKIN REASON< A DISGRACE>

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

They fight for our freedom, we need to fight back for theirs!!
🦅🇺🇸💪🏼

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Which is the CCP's intent of course.

also illegal according to eo 13139

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Thank goodness it is illegal to force experimental vaccines or anything I would presume.
They failed to tell us what in the experiment foods and beverages and WATER they force on us without our knowledge. Something like Aborted baby cells in sodas Criminals