This may be nothing, but I have been looking into my home town in AZ ever since I read it’s name on a list of cities that had a DUMB. There isn’t a military base there, so I was trying to find out where there would be be an underground tunnel. There is a beautiful Mountain there, Mount Graham, the University of AZ was hellbent on placing a telescope, Observatory there. I heard about it from all my family who still lives there, but never looked into it myself. So this Observatory was costing a lot of $$ and guess who had an investment in it?? The Vatican!!! There was a big protest and effort to stop this project due to Mount Graham being given to the Apache Indians way back when so guess who came to the rescue to actually change legislation to make this project happen, none other than good ole John McCain!! Also they knew ahead that the imagery was not always going to be very good due to the cloud and mist that gathers at the peak where this observatory sits, but still there was a BIG p

Only people mentioned by @Trishburn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trisha Burnett, click on at the bottom under it