Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

the bible was translated by a free mason to english think he may of left things out or edited it?..........youre mixing the bible passages and science of space............science contradicts the bible on the regular............but what do i know have fun with your theories

yea Joseph Smith was definitely legit

not interested but good luck on your journey.

whos this schmuck lol

i said i wasnt interested in your mormon link and wished you luck on your journey. you replied i was ignorant for not choosing to believe what you do...then you proceed to push your beiiefs further on me. you act more like a Jehovah Witness lol.

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

exactly free agency is God given just because he dies want to take on the LDS belief, is no reason to dis him. Jesus went to the lowest of peoples to start his apostles, yet you seem to not understand not everyone has to be morman to enter the kingdom of God. The humans in the church has sinned greatly against many and yet they will be judged heavily if not worse than the nan you just judged. I'm done but 2 of the greatest commandments are to Live God with all you might and to love thy neighbor as they self. seems you failed at loving yoyr neighbor regardless of his choice? In Jesus Christ name Amen 🙏 prayers giung up to show you mire love in your approach .

i dont want to go back and forth about this anymore. I want you to be happy healthy safe and successful. we are all on different paths in this life you're on yours im on mine. i apologize for calling that man a schmuck. I wont comment on your posts anymore. Have a blessed day bro...

(2) Show this thread