Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

the bible was translated by a free mason to english think he may of left things out or edited it?..........youre mixing the bible passages and science of space............science contradicts the bible on the regular............but what do i know have fun with your theories

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

Their is a war for the heart,soul,mind of humanity. Jesus is the only Savior NO ONE else. Trust in the plan of God NOT man. Matthew 24:1-51

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Science does not contradict the Bible. Science contradicts science. Let start with the Big Bang theory. The theory that nothing expanded and caused a cosmic explosion of gases bilkions of years ago which created everything. Scientifically can nothing create everything? No. The theory of Evolution is unscientific as well. The theory that a bacterium evolved into vegetation into a tadpole into a human. Seriously? How is that science? If this theory is true we should have billions of years of evidence of fossils transitioning in various stages. The Bible says in Genesis when God made everything it was of its own kind (read it) How much evidence do we have for evolution? NOTHING! Science tells us the sun is 93 million miles away in outer space. Using the science of observation is it? No! it is literally in earths atmosphere. Science says we are rotating continuosly. Why then do we always see the same constellations? Why do we always see the same side of the moon? Science? WAKE UP!!

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

science and the bible are filled with gisnt holes.

In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

now do one on how the bible explanation sounds ridiculous as well

(2) Show this thread

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

In response reaper myer to his Publication
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

ty ill check it out when i get a chance

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

🤦‍♂️

⭐Family Member, Love Our Republic, Trump is my President #SaveTheChildren

hence Joseph F Smith was A 33rd degree nason as well. what say you to that?

(3) Show this thread