Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Storm, GhostEzra on Telegram, is making some pretty bold statements about the Noahide Laws and who (as in everybody including Trump) is actually pushing us toward adherence of these laws or death. What do you know about this and what do you think?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

see below

There's nothing below your post????

7 Noahide Laws:
Do not profane G‑d’s Oneness in any way.
Acknowledge that there is a single G‑d who cares about what we are doing and desires that we take care of His world.
Do not curse your Creator.
No matter how angry you may be, do not take it out verbally against your Creator.
Do not murder.
The value of human life cannot be measured. To destroy a single human life is to destroy the entire world—because, for that person, the world has ceased to exist. It follows that by sustaining a single human life, you are sustaining an entire universe.
Do not eat a limb of a living animal.
Respect the life of all G‑d’s creatures. As intelligent beings, we have a duty not to cause undue pain to other creatures.
Do not steal.
Whatever benefits you receive in this world, make sure that none of them are at the unfair expense of someone else.
Harness and channel the human libido.
Incest, adultery, rape and homosexual relations are forbidden.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

@stormis_us Is there any meat that is acceptable to eat? Seafood perhaps?

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I eat fish.

(1) Show this thread

Yes, I got this far and on the surface these laws sound benign until, according to GhostEzra, you take a close look at "God's Oneness. From here he believes this law is broken by Christians who believe in Jesus as the son of God. He believes, according to the Talmud, that breaking this law is punishable by beheading and that that's what all the guillotines are for at the fema camps.
I know this sounds bizzare but he had a lot of credible references.
Anyway, just wanted to hear some other opinions on this subject.

What do you know of GhostEzra on Telegram?

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

This is why I'm struggling with these posts also. I think the original plan was to behead all Christians but the White Hats are in control now. Jesus showed me some things and it wasn't us getting our heads chopped off. I believe this is why Doq Holiday told us to use discernment. I take everything from big accounts as a grain of salt. If I want truth I sit at the feet of Jesus and find it there. Why would accounts try and create fear.

(1) Show this thread