What would be the point??? SO they assassinate Trump and then the real Trump comes forward???? Makes no sense to me.

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @eyes_on_justice in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Unless he can't. Would that destroy hope? Would that allow a new set of leaders to arise? If you go biblical it would make me think Trump was the Anti christ. Being shot and coming back to life is to close to that for me.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

I think that would completely cause many to lose hope. On the other hand, personally for me, it would mean that was the plan all along: patriots have been identified already by being Trump followers, so they're systematically taken out and destroyed because DS is never going to take the risk again. That would make perfect since for Trump to be taken out at the very end of the plan. Not saying that is going to happen but it very easily could happen.

(1) Show this thread