Only people mentioned by @CabalKrusher in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

The MAGA followers would make President Trump a martyr for our movement. There'd be nothing anyone could say to reason with us and there would be an immediate civil war of which we would win but there'd be lives lost of biblical proportions. I think the LEFT is smart enough to realize that aren't they?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

Very old old news.

This is very old from β€œreal chief”.

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Not the first time I've heard about this. Praying.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

That would be horrible!! 😩

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

What would be the point??? SO they assassinate Trump and then the real Trump comes forward???? Makes no sense to me.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Unless he can't. Would that destroy hope? Would that allow a new set of leaders to arise? If you go biblical it would make me think Trump was the Anti christ. Being shot and coming back to life is to close to that for me.

(1) Show this thread

That would be hard to take & stay calm! Yikes! Praying for peace for our minds & hearts!