🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴Rob O'Donnell: Just back from maternity leave with a 2 month old child at home, shot and killed during a traffic stop in Chicago, her partner was also shot.

When will enough be enough?

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

This is so horrible. My husband's a Deputy in Florida and there are times they are told not to wear their uniforms to work but to change once they're there. They are no longer allowed to wear their uniforms in public if they're off duty to ensure their own safety. He can't even stop and get gas in uniform. This is all to real and terrifying. It makes me want to come out of retirement and go back to work with him at least then if we died we'd do it together. People we know are telling me how bad cops are and i just look at them and savvy you know I'm a retired Leo and my husband is still one. The answers always the same, " Oh, we're not talking about Leo s like y'all". I immediately inform them were all the same!!! Yes, they're are done bad cops but damn they're are also tons of bad politicians and i don't see them being tracked down and slaughtered!! When will these sheep ever wake up and truly see what's going on!!! May God bless all those affected. Blessedare the Peacemakers

thank you to you amd your husband for your service 🙏

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Cydalee in this post can reply

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Thank you so much