🔴Rob O'Donnell: Just back from maternity leave with a 2 month old child at home, shot and killed during a traffic stop in Chicago, her partner was also shot.

When will enough be enough?

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I think most of us have passed the point of enough is enough. Defund the police, don't let them do their job, film every move they make while screaming obscenities at them... Crime counts are jumping every damn where. We're left with a lawless society while the asshats in congress can use our money to pay big bucks for private protection. Cops and civilians are being beaten and or killed and thugs are doing as they please with impunity. Stealing ok as long as it's under 1000.00, Those arrested are released faster than the report took to get written. How many more people need to wake up? Between this and the lawless government, we're screwed if something doesn't happen soon. Oh, and let's not forget the 'v!rus' that keeps on giving.

this is heartbreaking!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

absolutely heartbreaking
i was scrolling through the chicago scanner when it happened.
my prayers go out to her family and all of her fellow police officers who so bravely risk their lives to protect us and in return get no suport from the mayor and politicans 💔😓

American born and Patriot. Christian, Father/grandfather. Worship leader, singer/songwriter #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening #godwins

Praying for the family....

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

This is so horrible. My husband's a Deputy in Florida and there are times they are told not to wear their uniforms to work but to change once they're there. They are no longer allowed to wear their uniforms in public if they're off duty to ensure their own safety. He can't even stop and get gas in uniform. This is all to real and terrifying. It makes me want to come out of retirement and go back to work with him at least then if we died we'd do it together. People we know are telling me how bad cops are and i just look at them and savvy you know I'm a retired Leo and my husband is still one. The answers always the same, " Oh, we're not talking about Leo s like y'all". I immediately inform them were all the same!!! Yes, they're are done bad cops but damn they're are also tons of bad politicians and i don't see them being tracked down and slaughtered!! When will these sheep ever wake up and truly see what's going on!!! May God bless all those affected. Blessedare the Peacemakers

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Keressa Bruce to her Publication

thank you to you amd your husband for your service 🙏

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Dear God please bless these Officers, their Families and all who love them. 🙏🙏🙏

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

😂🙏😟😒