My husband WALKED out of the ICU in just 3 1/2 days. Fastest ICU patient in history of Cov. What we did. What to tell others. It's not "blovid"- the protocol is what is killing people in the ICU. Here is what to do and how to do it. What to demand. What treatment. Please Share This! More at katedalleyradio.com in show notes on entire story. My husband had 4 major "risk" categories- so by their "blovid" standards, should be dead. We changed THEIR protocol and saved his life. This is how we did it. ( I look puffy and terrible here on vid because I was brought to tears on the air on my syndicated radio show.)

https://rumble.com/vktdpt-our-first-hand-icu-story-what-is-actually-killing-people-in-the-hospital.html

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Can you post all the things you used with doses, so it can be saved to our phones for a handy reference? Thank you so much.πŸ™‚

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

πŸ™Thank you. God bless.πŸ™

First, legally designate someone in your life to be your healthcare power of attorney. They can't shut those people up (illegal). Have a healthcare directive, writing down your wishes. The soulless hospitalists can't ignore that either.

Even with viral pneumonia, there still exists a risk for bacterial pneumonia, which needs a different treatment. Biaxin is a great antibiotic for lung infections, if they don't test sputum for specific bacteria.

Think of a ventilator as a bacterial incubator.

Avoid hospitals, unless necessary. Do a teleconference call or a regular phone call with a trusted internist. If you don't have an internist, find one. Their algorithms and protocols are killing patients. Doctors often don't employ common sense.

Yes, do vitamins. But even that won't be enough sometimes. We all need to face the reality of western medicine at some point, combined with alternatives.

Trust your instincts. Be your best advocate.πŸ’™

very true

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

My husband was terribly stick with β€œcovid” earlier last year and he would not go to the hospital. He said if he went in he wouldn’t walk back out. i believed him. His O2 was in the low 80’s his fever was at 104 and holding, and he slept for days. He didn’t eat and he drank very little water. I thought I was going to watch him die until I fell to my knees and started praying to God for healing. So I cried and prayed at the foot of our bed. Then he started getting better. God is good. Our gov is evil.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication

AMEIN πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) Show this thread

The 3D world we live on, is accelerating towards massive change, many are awakening, Time for the liberation of this planet.

Thank You for posting this TRUTH!!
Medical Industrial Complex is deep in the biggest scamdemic in history.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

πŸ‘ TY for sharing !!! This lady speaks the TRUTH about hospitals - this info could save your life !!! No joke !!

Retired RN, :) Grandmother, Healer, envisions a free Canada and a free earth.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ€›πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘