1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Edgar Cayce said that Vibrational Healing was the medicine of the future. Tesla made a Vibrational Healing Device. Rife did, invited doctors and scientists to demonstrate how he could cure cancer with it and they killed him. Jeshua was the original energy healer. Always credit God no matter what method you use. All life force energy in its perfected vibrant state (what healing takes place with) comes from God. Everything else is just a stable conduit for it. Reiki is open to astral parasites and I don't advise unless you call in Jeshua and God ) Sound is my favorite. The Bible says God used soundwaves to create the Universe. Study cymatics to see how sound can create form. We know the speed of vibration takes things from a solid, liquid to gas. The aethers hold the templates for all creation in a morphogenic field. These templates are coded to stabilize the frequencies of creation

https://universe-inside-you.com/nikola-teslas-vibrational-healing-device-sound-vibrational-medicine/

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

oh like the grey beards do. skyrim game reference lol
unrelenting force = FUS RAH DAH so game refence actually had significance interesting. that shout GOD used musta been the words of words. what a word glorious word that would be. the oldest of languages the first words of creation.πŸ€”πŸ˜‡

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Words are creation codes. That is why they call it spelling. The words we speak, and their vibrations can heal or harm. We know soundwaves have power and force. We were never taught to be mindful of how we use our own ability to create and power our realities with the sound of our voice and the word codings we use. Every word has a frequency. This is how they can tap out thoughts and even place them with our own voice using patented voice to skull technology. It's time we know what they have always known and take back mindful conscious control and practice modulating our own frequencies, from those of thoughts, to feelings, to physiological functions, to the words we use and the vibration of tone when speaking, chanting or singing them. We ourselves are akin to instruments within the Divine symphony of the cosmos. Everything vibrates. This short article is power packed with interesting knowledge on the subject, including where Tesla and Rife contributed.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠πŸ”₯β™ˆβœ Almost Time πŸ•° Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...πŸ˜βœ¨πŸŽ‡βœ¨

very aware as well as manifestations. the science of everything breaks down to a vibration which is the first language. the language of God. the secret to life is a vibration. problems with vibration is distortion.

little background on the grey beard story i was speaking of
The Greybeards are an ancient and honored order that dwell in their mountain sanctuary High Hrothgar, which is located on the highest mountain peak in Tamriel, the Throat of the World. As masters of Thu'um, or "the Voice," they live in absolute silence in order to better attune themselves to the voice of the sky. They are a peaceful order, not using their Thu'um to augment their martial skills, but to worship and honor the gods, as the "Way of the Voice" decreed.

I want to learn more about them. Thank you for sharing all of this!πŸ™ I appreciate all of my sound healing tools, however, I believe we were created and designed to use our own vocal chords to reattune our own bodies, when they fall out of synch with healthy resonance, leading to compromised well being. This interests me the most.

speaking of resonance wonder what the schumann is actually saying i need to figure out how to put that in tune. research time see if its been done already lol yes im a big believer in our self healing abilities our defense abilities all thru within ourselves. its the distortion that must be blocked.

Yup. I think the distortion is created through bent light. Like when evil takes soemthing aligned with God/Source and denatures it, twists it, defiles it, the light is bent and twisted and then causes a distorion in the sound waves of creation that move through the light waves.

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from michael griggs, click on at the bottom under it