1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Edgar Cayce said that Vibrational Healing was the medicine of the future. Tesla made a Vibrational Healing Device. Rife did, invited doctors and scientists to demonstrate how he could cure cancer with it and they killed him. Jeshua was the original energy healer. Always credit God no matter what method you use. All life force energy in its perfected vibrant state (what healing takes place with) comes from God. Everything else is just a stable conduit for it. Reiki is open to astral parasites and I don't advise unless you call in Jeshua and God ) Sound is my favorite. The Bible says God used soundwaves to create the Universe. Study cymatics to see how sound can create form. We know the speed of vibration takes things from a solid, liquid to gas. The aethers hold the templates for all creation in a morphogenic field. These templates are coded to stabilize the frequencies of creation

https://universe-inside-you.com/nikola-teslas-vibrational-healing-device-sound-vibrational-medicine/

oh like the grey beards do. skyrim game reference lol
unrelenting force = FUS RAH DAH so game refence actually had significance interesting. that shout GOD used musta been the words of words. what a word glorious word that would be. the oldest of languages the first words of creation.🤔😇

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PapaRodAnon in this post can reply

In response michael griggs to his Publication

Words are creation codes. That is why they call it spelling. The words we speak, and their vibrations can heal or harm. We know soundwaves have power and force. We were never taught to be mindful of how we use our own ability to create and power our realities with the sound of our voice and the word codings we use. Every word has a frequency. This is how they can tap out thoughts and even place them with our own voice using patented voice to skull technology. It's time we know what they have always known and take back mindful conscious control and practice modulating our own frequencies, from those of thoughts, to feelings, to physiological functions, to the words we use and the vibration of tone when speaking, chanting or singing them. We ourselves are akin to instruments within the Divine symphony of the cosmos. Everything vibrates. This short article is power packed with interesting knowledge on the subject, including where Tesla and Rife contributed.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

"Word Sound Power" is a common phrase used by Rastafarians, to express the real true nature of God. Chanting and drumming are vibrations, there is no "singing". Its meant to manifest God power. Rastafarians are banished out of society thru media for speaking truth about God, life and death, healing bodies and minds.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

I resonate with your posts. Ironically I learned about sound healing through a reiki master class. From the begining I did not feel right with the symbols and the large fees. I too always go to the fact that Jesus was the master healer. He did not use symbols, just the power of Christ within. I no longer call my sessions Reiki. But I explain to people that I am just a conduit helping you to tap into divine Christ light. I use Sound bowls, tuning forks, and hu-ing in my sessions. Thank you for your divine service. 🙏

(3) Show this thread