Be ready for anything. All eyes on FEMA and the vaccine.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Y is ghost following only 16 nowπŸ€”
Think mirror
is the 'maestro' now officially the 19th president???
🍿🍿🍿

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication

Sorry to disapoint you. Ghost Ezra is not Trump. I do know who he is but I am obviously not allowed to say nor would I. What I can say is true patriot, truther, Theologist.

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Having Fits to her Publication

I think you misunderstood, sorry my fault for not going into it.
obviously ghost aint Trump so im not disappointed .lol
just wandering why all of a sudden he's following 16.
Nothing is random , everything has meaning.
A patriot, that he is,πŸ‘πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

K so I do not have who he orginally followed as a list but if you check Code Monkey z and Neon Revolt were probably two dropped from his original list. Neon Revolt for certain.

thankq,
just thinking outside the boxπŸ€·πŸ‘

In response Having Fits to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Spartan317 in this post can reply

I got it wrong about 4 times until his photo was posted then deleted. Later one of his friends posted him again so I had both photos which I deleted for my own safety, I was able to look up who was so influencing my intel. The funny thing is Ghost does not like Gene Decode and I do get a lot from Gene Decode. Gene has obviously not seen Europa. Ghost has been about 95% or above on truth but Gene redpills faster and eventually Ghost Red pills the same but later. Gene gets a lot of the movie wrong. Ghost has intel direct on the movie and things not yet declassed, but Gene has 38 years of research on things not yet declassed. Worthy listen to both and ask a both. Vet your answers.