Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Anybody notice anything different between the two pictures??? One is from C-Span, the other is from Youtube.

Not one, but two fake "inaugurations."

#FakePresident#FakeInauguration#FakeNews#joebidenisapedophile#jillbidenisnotadoctor#trumpwon#QANON#wwg1wga

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 They needed a different lineup of people during the oath for every inauguration, apparently! Some MSM chanels prefered to have Pelosi during the oath... some just didn't, lmaooo! So much enjoyment from just one tiny picture! haha!

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Candidiam17 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

I know. Show it to your liberal friends to see what their reaction is 🤣🤣🤣

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Yeah I should share it on fb just to see the meltdown. Naw I need to stop talking trash about my fb people now...I deleted like a couple hundred so now its a peaceful place lol lol

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

I do.. and SO enjoy doing that, lolol! You know they've become VERRREEE QUIETTTT!!!😂😂😂😂😂 Q teaches us not to rub it in... but if you don't... they'll get shitty again! That's how i see it! 😝😝😝

(2) Show this thread