I got news for you, your country wasn't stolen on November 3rd 2020. It was stolen from you in 1871 when DC became a corrupt corporation. No worries, Trump fixed that for you too. Patience.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Trump is the greatest President ever!

Wife, patriot, mom of a Boy Scout

we are no longer a Corporation but we are back to a Republic! Thank you Sir!!🇺🇸

Yep. 1871. Back when I first started studying this stuff (15-20 years ago) I was given the impression that a deal was cut to end the war of 1812 that wound up with the creation of the 2nd bank several years later. Jackson basically ended it by EO making them have to cover all notes in gold or silver. Thinking about the implications of this history still can make my head spin a little.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

your post stands partially correct. i will stop and correct. the 3rd and final bankruptcy ended in 1999. America was up for grabs. the flag was captured during this time of nonownership to the country. this was the start to the fraudulent presidencys thru out the years. for more information
www.lastflagstanding.com

Follower of God forever. Patriot. President Trump supporter forever.

A man of his word!
Thank you President Trump! ❤️🇺🇸

I'm all for God and country. Took the oath and will defend our freedom.together not divided.was imdaclutz on twit

our boss said he would make this to make it as least painful as possible. promises made promises kept. it has to be rhis way

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Right on!

Thank all of you !

Patriot; President Trump fan; business coach and creator of the F.I.E.R.C.E. Entrepreneurs Program.

TRUTH!!

AMEN!

Inextinguishable adj; impossible to extinguish; Not extinguishable; Incapable of being extinguished; unquenchable.

You ain't wrong.

WWG1WGA - GOD AND JESUS CHRIST FIRST!!! MAGA PROUD PATRIOT! TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT!!! DARK TO LIGHT! TRUST THE PLAN! GOD WINS!!!

Thanks to God Almighty and President Trump and others.

I used to be Santa Claus but now I'm one pissed off Kringle...

Never Stop@ghostezra

Nov. 2 I counted the days, bought tickets to D.C. March 2-5 I pray it happens...round about would give anything to be in the Chambers to hear the Speeches that Night. Any Thoughts???👈👈👈🙏🙏🙏

Trump and Q is why I am here. Been kicked off one platform after the next 😂🤣. Trump will return SQQN!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU for putting it so simply!!!! any further questions why go find out fir yourself... thats thevwhole point. Teach yourselves!!!!

Born again Christian. Happily married. Mother, So Calif. Conservative. #MAGA #WWG1WGA No DM's PLEASE.

Exactly! Soon, even the hater's will realize what a gift Trump is!

I love the games, it's exciting and then it's sad. Many have done this a while and I myself way back to Astana, Chazarians, Ancients, Issac, Ishamel, God of Abraham and the lies and deceptions of Jesuits and Scriptures and Quran. Even the BoM and sadly I have a problenm that this has been going on since the Ancients those that said NOTHING. Depths L.A, to Vegas, death and then historical. If the News is Fake can we Imagine History. And the ministry of Jesus Christ in Ancient America's and Beyond. I praise Pres. Trump and the Alliance and there just isn't enough gratitude to THANK THEM ALL.☝️

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Learning law is fun.
usurpers have been usurping for hundrends of years, ISLAM, sharia law enslavement.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK42azaVrSdD4E-v6FffRfg/videos

Field report
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUJUFyNwMpX4E2PWC2uBtQA/videos

Kirks law corner, learning law is fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73zVKDglfFc&list=PLfd4L6nYHMpfLky8V_uG9eVURbr2WfMLt

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

I keep telling the freaked out normies just starting to wake up about 1871 and how Trump took back our sovereignty on June 6, 2018 from the City of London and Bank of England. That Biden isnt our president, hes president of a bankrupty entity that no longer exists. some are telling me im crazy, but i just keep at it and pray.

Just a mom living for TRUTH ~ pEaCE ~ SaLVaTion ~ LAUGHTER 🇺🇸💗😘 Jesus IS truth 🙏🏻🌅❤️✝️

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Doing the same here. My peeps are in a COMA!!!! And I'm following a cult. Can't wait for BIG reveal!

Army Veteran. Supporting Don and the Trump Admin. Able minister NOT of the letter #WWG1WGAWW #1776 🕊❤🕯⚡⚡⚡💍@PepeLuvsMe💍⚔🛡

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

you have at least one that knows and is not shsken by the winds of change.
i am a rock, and on this rock is an unshakeable fortress.

(3) Show this thread

Totally agree, and Trump enacted nesara/gasara, he knows this, he will be the 19th constitutional President, My count is March 4, 2021, I could be off a day or 2 lol

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

the flag was captured in 1999

Left Twitter behind after being suspended multiple times. Patriot, LEOW, mom of 4. Tired of the atrocities being waged against our Freedoms.

Absolutely agree 100%!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

🇺🇸 Fact Check = True 🇺🇸

so is FEMA asking the pentagon for help to deliver the vaccine just code for arrests??

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Thes switch occurred in 1871, but we lost the republic in 1860-1861. Abraham Lincoln was the 16th.
Trump will be the ... 17th!

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

IS collecting content and reposting and adding my two cents considered helping?
I can be doing so much more.
I did go to DC!
legally, not radically. Not inciting anything here for the record...
I dont do social media though until now (bc i was pissed) so 25+ years online, and no platform.
Im the smalll whit guy

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Civil ance to his Publication

Consider yourself a Patriot Citizen Reporter!
Keep caring & sharing! 😎👍

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

We are so protected and blessed by God we have no idea