Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

So corrupt businesses and institutions will require vaccinations making the corrupt businesses and institutions go out of business?

This plan is perfect.

Facing this now, my wifes hospital is requiring everyone to be vaccinated by September 15th or be fired. I told her let them fire you or leave just dont take the jab, im losing the fight. I am seriously hating this part of the movie!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kfire140 in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

she needs to ask herself...can I ever get back my health...NO, but...I can find another job somewhere & not have the shakes forever or be sterile or possibly die

Good decision. Time will change all and better.
What if hospitals disappear in this form?
And we can get medbeds?

Happily married for 30+ years. I'm the ONLY one in my circle remotely awake. No DM 🚫

My wife's hospital did the same, she is standing firm now, but it is tough. She did get a religious exemption For the rest of this year only. We're considering A new career for her future. Stand firm and good luck.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication

a job is NOT. worthh dying for‼️‼️‼️👍🏻‼️

(1) Show this thread