So corrupt businesses and institutions will require vaccinations making the corrupt businesses and institutions go out of business?

This plan is perfect.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

OUR NATIONAL SECURITY AND EMERGENCY SERVICES ARE AT A NATIONAL SECURITY RISK. OUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ARE ALSO AT RISK. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR FUTURE IN SCHOOL< COLLEGE< SPORTS< MILITARY . THEY HAVE NO HOPE OF A FUTURE IN THIS SOCIETY as it is

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

my cousin in california and her colleagues are losing their jobs as ER nurses because they refuse the jab

the hospital administrator sent a letter to entire staff stating “i want everyone vaxed i dont care if its a law or not - its my rule to work here”

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I thank God today that for over the last 10 years in this battle of losing my company from corruption, my land, and working a 💩 job run by communists……got a new job with Patriots 4 months ago just in time for the storm. Apparently I’ve sacrificed enough in order to help others through there own.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So far in the last 5 years Trump and Q have forced(them) to show all of their own evil! He hasnt really had to show anything he has made them show almost every angle of their corruption and evil rituals

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

Bam!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

still am waiting for FB, TWTR stock to hit Zero.
🙏🏻

LOL - good one!

Absolutely. These people are Stupid. Russia tried it for 3 weeks with restaurants and cancelled because nobody was going to the restaurants.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Destroyed with their own ammo - love it

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Drain the Swamp! 🇺🇸🦅

Entrepreneurs should get ahead of the game and begin planning on how to capitalize on this opportunity.

This is what will take us over the precipice

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hoping people do not fall for mandate.

American Patriot who is tired of tyranny, and ready for better things to come!

Facing this now, my wifes hospital is requiring everyone to be vaccinated by September 15th or be fired. I told her let them fire you or leave just dont take the jab, im losing the fight. I am seriously hating this part of the movie!

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

Good decision. Time will change all and better.
What if hospitals disappear in this form?
And we can get medbeds?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Kyle ### to his Publication

she needs to ask herself...can I ever get back my health...NO, but...I can find another job somewhere & not have the shakes forever or be sterile or possibly die

(3) Show this thread

#PatriotFreedomLover #FollowerofJesus #FollowerOfTruth #SaluteToOurMilitary #GodWins

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication

A ‘must watch’!

In response Joyce UM Myers to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

🧐