Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Having trouble with my audio for select videos, this is one of them. Even downloaded the video and tried to play it, still no sound. No sound for Rumble videos either, but YouTube audio plays fine. Don't know what's going on. Frustrating!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Fookbook just blocked me again for 30 days for sharing this...

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

I have been posting this over and over again. I knew on week two of " covid" there was something terribly wrong. One HUGE red flag was "asymptomatic transmission." As a nurse I had NEVER heard of this. An illness cannot be transmitted from a healthy person with no symptoms to another person and make them sick. There has to be viral shedding to transmit a virus.
My second HUGE red flag was the use of FEAR in a so called "pandemic." Fear has a deleterious affect on the immune system. It is NEVER used in a pandemic or disaster.
My third HUGE red flag was the other recommendations of mask wearing, isolation, distancing, that also adversely affect a healthy immune response.

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

First time in history you had to be tested to see if your SICK!
Planned/Scamdemic!

(1) Show this thread

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.