Only people mentioned by @AngelsNamed in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response --- Shuaye to her Publication

you see who is in the first floor window? πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

I don't know what to believe anymore. Yesterday I listened to Doug Billings say that none of this is true, that Trump is not coming back and the military is not in charge. He seems to be on an inside track. Why would he say that? He wants us to do the grass roots thing, and some people are trying, but it is too little, too late. We have to have intervention, or we are finished! We are getting so many mixed messages!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I thought he was gonna return 100 days after the inauguration? I thought he was gonna return in August?

I guess saying "soon" for months or years makes things easier than giving dates where nothing ends up happening.

#19DJT, Digital Warrior πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€πŸ’», Truth & Justice 🧐, God Wins ✝️ SaveOurChildren πŸ’—, Wwg1WgaWW🌎 IFBAPπŸ’―Q+Anons🐸 Great Awakening/Dark2Light

#19 Not In The WH Though

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication

Yes, Potus WILL RETURN. Timing is everything & it isn’t going to be until it happens. Much has occurred behind the surface, evidently you’re not looking with good intentions. We will have our President Trump back soon, all those who threw a negative are going to feel pretty dumb when we are dancing in happiness.

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

As President yes to DC no. DC needs to go bye bye. Too much influence in one location to go on. Nope. Nuh uh!