GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

Double check your neighborhood street lights for black lights.

Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

i think ezra only has twitter

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I just asked Ron CodeMonkey, he will know

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response reaper myer to his Publication

he does. his twitter account says that "One and only account. Not on other platforms." that doesn't indicate this individual is not sharing intel that is true - but it is not "the" ezra cohen.

(3) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

I have seen a couple big aircraft fly through over thelast week. Look like old military. I’m 30 mins East Of Toronto.

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

ECW ... POST IS CONFIRMING CIA/DEEP STATE PSYOP IS RUNNING ALONG WITH THIS MOVIE WE ARE TOLD TO “ TRUST “ ?

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

⬇️⬇️ ECW IS RIPPING JUAN O CON MAN , NEAR DEATH EXPERIANCE & ENEMY & GRIFTER ! JUAN SPENDS MOST OF HIS TIME OFF CAMERA ON 3 DIFFERENT BOATS IN BAYS !! HENCE GRIFTER 😄

(1) Show this thread

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

How do we tell if the street lights have black lights?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

*EZRA