Another one from Patriot Joe:
Some people think “Biden” is in control
Some people think “Biden” is a puppet for the Deepstate

Oh really???

This action that happened 8/6 NEVER would have happened if either of those were true

Think timing of the AZ Audit

Message sent??? To the rest of (them)

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Biden can't even walk into the Whitehouse!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Senator Tony right now-- do you know who I am ?
who is running this shlock house

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Some people think Biden is really Biden. Fools!

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Diane Kelly to her Publication

Biden from 2016 or before pictures clearly show a differnt person. How come this is being tolerated?

(1) Show this thread

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

I believe He is controlled but the controller seems to be leading him into his own peril. Unless it is a deepstate ploy to install kamala or pelosi, This looks like white hat controll to me.

Kill all the scumbags, let God sort em out.

I agree and many other Trafficking arrests around the Nation. Florida with 17 arrests recently. Biden is a Pedo why would he allow them to round up the other Pedos?

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Throwing out smaller factions, or not, they all need to go down. No intel beyond fk all the pedos right back to hell.

(1) Show this thread

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

🕶

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

You don't think we highlighted Epstein for no reason did you?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked