"Light came into the world but the world preferred darkness because their deeds were evil" .......John 3:19

You cannot deny that Trump is PRO VACCINE!
If anyone will be held liable for injury and death...he's among them.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

If I were President right now, with COVID raging back, people being shot and killed in record numbers all over our cities, and the Border totally open with criminals and heavily infected COVID people pouring through our Southern Border and into our communities, the Fake News Media would be having an absolute field day. When I left office law enforcement was supported like never before, the Border was strong, safe, and secure (the best ever!), and I got a highly effective vaccine developed in less than 9 months (when it was supposed to take 5 years, or more!). Hopefully, people will NEVER FORGET!

#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#GodWins
#MAGA
#SaveOurChildren
#darktolight
#Draintheswamp
#Trump
#Potus
#STOPTHESTEAL

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Be A Berean to his Publication

If he didn’t do that, they would have locked us down for 5 years worldwide and mandated the vax. He got out there, everyday in covid briefings and told us of therapeutics, hcq being the main one. By doing this he armed us with free choice! That right there is stink thinking. Emergency use authorization put a kink in their plan.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

I think he gave a coded message when he granted Novaxx the money. It’s still not on the market as far as I know

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I haven’t seen it out there. Quite possibly.

"Light came into the world but the world preferred darkness because their deeds were evil" .......John 3:19

Why is he still promoting it now, instead of warning people?

link please?

Johnson and Johnson was announced, they were facing billion dollar lawsuits for talcum powder, ovarian Cancer deaths. Who in their right mind would have taken it? Public knowledge. They showed a few injured, which happens with vaxxes. Then the media smeared it, chucked it because the President toted it and concentrated on Moderna, pfizer. J&J mever had a shot. It was up to the people. A video with snippets, especially msm graphs along side ttheir rhetoric, hardly cuts it. Find me something recently. That one was during the onset. 🙂

Looks like you're in denial, It's easier to fool someone than convince them they were fooled....Mark Twain

Only people mentioned by @Omegatrust in this post can reply

😂😂 This a President Trump site. Why are you here?