Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

first for me aka Torrent file. had to look it up

torrent file acts like a table of contents (index) that allows computers to find information through the use of a Bittorrent client. A torrent file gives addresses identifying computers that can send parts of the requested file. With the help of a torrent file, one can download small parts of the original file from computers that have already downloaded it. These "peers" allow for downloading of the file in addition to, or in place of, the primary server.

Torrent files have an extension ".torrent".

Torrent files themselves & method of using torrent files have been created to ease the load on central servers, as instead of sending a file to for request, it can crowd-source the bandwidth needed for the file transfer, and reduce the time needed to download large files. Many free/freeware programs & operating systems, such as the various Linux distributions offer a torrent download option for users seeking the aforementioned benef

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

Torrent is a program you download
It can be used to share files
or Download files
It is hosted by many servers
I want to download music file on P2P Peer to Peer
I search using a torrent program find file and upload from som1 elses PC - You will have a folder your pc you can share files with others

(1) Show this thread