Only people mentioned by @QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply

In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication

THE LOOK ON THEIR FACES PRICELESS❗️😏

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

I would like this look on Every dirty rotten scoundrel

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

This would be an awesome loop playing on a billborard or something

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I could watch that all day😂

Laura Bush face is pure evil

Czech Patriot. Digital Soldier. Police Officer. President Trump Supporter. Spiritual Seeker. We are The ONE. God = Love.

Get Jeb gif

Never gets old!

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Chapter 6 Think Big and Kick A$$ by DJT

"REVENGE"

Christian Conservative, rebellious when necessary. Love God, family, & country.

WELL, if you weren't so evil, you have nothing to be afraid of. I voted for Jeb... I didn't know then what I know now. Ignorance is not always bliss.

In response Marla Komoroski to her Publication

We were all scammed for many years by these people. Oh they pretended to care about everyone and everything but they were all in this together, they are all evil and will pay the price, THANK GOD!

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I was shocked that none of them collapsed when they read their note.

this is the face of a man whose whole life flashes before his eyes in no time.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Thanks!
Would love to see closeups of all the note openings!

Anyone still thinking nothing has or is happening is either not paying attention or hasn't bothered to look and think logically.
🤗🤗

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

Best Loop Eva!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

She was a big wig in the Red Cross for many years... I now wonder if they are also mixed up in all these evil doings.

Would be the ideal cover.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

A picture worth a thousand words!!! 🙏🏻😏

love watching her face, Jeb’s gut punch response, and trader-george’s look of defeat.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Is she actually snarling

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

Jeb (or Jeb!, as I've seen it stylized) looked like he was about to vomit. 😅

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

😆😆Judging by the reaction it was a picture of Killary naked! lol😆😆

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

In response X__ Coastie to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

IT WAS AN IMAGE NOT A NOTE.

This precise short video proves my point that whatever was on the note wasn't written, it had to be an image. Jeb's reaction after looking at the note took less than a second. It takes longer than that to read anything. It had to be an image.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Yeah def something very quickly recognizable.. If it were a court document, I would think they'd want to read through it to find out what it was about.. Hopefully one day we'll really know what it was..

(1) Show this thread

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

love it. laura is no saint by the way. the guy two rows back to the right of jeb looks like he was reading the note. would like to know what he saw!

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

My personal favorite, the veil being lifted as Laura's eyes turn to stone, dripping in the evil that lies beneath.

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

The best just wish we knew what it all said.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

My Artists Impression

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

It’s the BEST facial expression. You can almost see the blood rushing down to his feet about to faint!

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

He was put in Florida for the sole purpose of the "hanging chads".

Patriot first, retired LEO/ social worker, proud wife of a LEO, mother, grandmother, Christian, proud American. Trump all the way!!!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

I'm ready to watch them be the hanged!!!

(1) Show this thread

USA Veteran. WWG1WGA "The greatest movement in the history of the World."

Me, too ! The fastest change of facial expression Award goes to Jeb !!!

" Clap , please ..." haha !

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

Yeah, but he's always been the puss of the Bush family.

😂😂 hang them all public execution Please