🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Free Thinker to his Publication

I decided to boycott them last night when i saw this B in their commercial!!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

male?

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’›πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! πŸ’•

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

I dont know if youre asking me or being sarcastic 🀣 She is the soccer player that kneels during the national anthem.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Sandy Mit to her Publication

i know perfectly well who this is....her/his birth gender is a perfectly logical question....competing with opposite sex, if allowed , should at the very least be made known to all competiters otherwise fairness is null and void

Only people mentioned by @Bogeymitchell16 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy Mit, click on at the bottom under it