Please pray! I have a friend whose 18 year old son in in basic training. He has refused the vac up until yesterday. His commander told him it would be mandated by Friday and he would have no choice and if he refused he would receive a dishonorable discharge. He gave in and they gave him the J&J vac. He is now deathly sick. 7 others in his unit who got vac last week also have "covid" now. All are quarantined.

Also, a local school today offered the jab to their student athletes over 16 who were in training. One of the kids took it and he just left the school in an ambulance.

They are targeting these kids who trust their coaches and commanders. #Pray#wwg1wga#vaccine#MAGA#NoMore

Only people mentioned by @qthelions in this post can reply

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Q The Lions to his Publication

Jesus help them! This violates the Constitution, The
Nuremberg Code & basic human rights.

Find a way to expel the Nano Particles & destroy the
Spike Protein, before they do damage.

Tell him to search for herbs/vitamins to help.

Here's some but not enough

ALSO = Have him contact ICAN to SUE them!

1775 The American Revolution was fighting over the battleground state of GA. 2020 The 2nd American Revolution is taking place in GA. #MAGA

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

This breaks my heart! Im so sick of all this crap!!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers. Please tell any other soldier you know they can claim that it goes against their religious beliefs. There was another patriot on here who said their son was facing the same delima. He was able to avoid getting it by saying it was against his religious beliefs.

Navy Vet - 30 Years Served - #Patriot - Conservative stuck in CA - Booted 5th time from Twatter. Lost 15K beautiful Patriots! #XRP

Spent 30 yrs in the Navy. Retried inn 2016. It on't be long before these kids pull the "Conscientious Objector" card, and theey should.

The kid was in Bootcamp - he would've never received a Dishonorable Discharge - 6 mos or less, it's a wash. but i don't blame him. he doesn't know. Sad story and I pray for him! and the others

Spread the word to military "Contentious Objector"

Many used this during the wars to get out, and they got out. And not a negative discharge.

If there were anytime to use this, it's now!

The pussies that used it during the wars were just that, pussies!

SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL MILITARY

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏❤️

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

The 'Commander" should be 'drawn and quartered and SHOT! HE isnt 'fit to serve' as anything. The Commander isnt intelligent enough to do 'due diligence' and research FACTS, by evidence of HIS "lack of knowledge' in BioWarfare. He is complicit in 'knowingly, Knowingly, KNOWINGLY decimating OUR Military's ability to Fight, by killing off OUR SOLDIERS. "Who' made Him a 'Commander'? Follow HIS Chain of Command above HIM. Again ...Another POS in OUR Military. EVERYBODY...PLEASE PRAY.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

prayers beamed to both.
So sad. CRIMINAL. NOW WE know why Trump beefed up our military! The prior military supports satan. Thank God for Looking Glass and Time travel. Phew

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

🙏🕊

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Praying 🙏
Everything is going to far. This breaks my heart.