Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Beautiful Heart and a Relentless Patriot🙏🇺🇸😍

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

I miss her! I'm in Canada and have a flag on my wall that she gifted me and it will come with me wherever I lay my hat moving forward!! ❤️

I remember this day back in April. It was the first time we did the Q with the drone 🤩

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I miss her beautiful spirit

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Beautiful Veronica.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Love this!! I was just going thru my messages from V. Sure do miss her. I was honored to be her friend and we had awesome conversations!! She was one of a kind no doubt! Miss you my friend! ♥️🥰😘

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

What a fantastic lovely lady never knew her personally but her posts and unwavering support of this journey was uplifting and vital to everyone that followed her lead. God Bless

Retired former Mktg. Comm Graphic Art. Married to Ron. Crazy for Vegas Golden Knights & Hockey pets! I love America! #SAVEAMERICA

I really miss this wonderful, fearless warrior of a lady. She was one of the greatest Patriots who stood her ground and defended her position tirelessly all for a better America. Rest in Peace with your fellow Patriots in Heaven dear Veronica. This selfie she posted was one of my favorites among many of hers. I put it in the "Waterlogue" app.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

💖

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

❤❤❤

Happy/Sad! I pray she's still with us❤️

I needed this today. She was such a beacon. I am so grateful for her!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I thought you were alive, Veronica. Glad you are back.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

This is a post from a year ago.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Until Veroncias ‘death’ we were only focused on the old age homes and their treatment of the elderly.
Then we realized that the hospitals had become the ‘killing fields’ of covid and how much $$$ was involved.

(2) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

love you M .❤🇨🇦

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

Miss her 💔.
Loved seeing her posts and her patriotism.

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thinking Veronica is doing just fine🙏💙

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Been thinking of her so much lately. Miss this beautiful lady and her patriot heart.#wwg1wga

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Me as well!

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

We miss you!! Veronica Wolski!!ThePeopelsBrigde WWG1WGA

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I see two "dead people" 🤲💌

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

In response memes matter to her Publication

Both greatly missed

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response memes matter to her Publication

John and Marilyn? ❤

(4) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

we will not rest until ALL EVIL who refused the medication that would have saved Veronicas life, stand before a Tribunal and then WATCH THEIR EXECUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fabulous! WWG1WGA!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS