In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

It forces people to have to use their technology to talk, text, phone, email, social media, and then they can spy on and censor all discussions. It reconditions persons to socialize through their control mediums. If people are allowed to get close enough to others out in public to converse, it's harder to spy on the conversation and impossible to censor it. I was talking on the phone with my mom about the CURE for this bioweapon that I sent her and my phone just cut off. Coincidence or sabatoge? Also, 6 feet is the distance we bury the dead. 6 feet apart is how they stand in their satanic ritual sacrifice ceremonies. It also is the distance out of touch with our hearts electromagnetic field as noted, which will more quickly bring out feelings of isolation, loneliness, and depression. Go out of your way to converse in person and within 6 feet. Make it your new intention and turn your cell phones off and leave them in the microwave when not in use. Even off they are "accessible."

I bought a faraday bag for my phone. Works great for blocking any intrusions when out and about

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PenelopeDinkledong_S in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Penny Shra, click on at the bottom under it