Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

It forces people to have to use their technology to talk, text, phone, email, social media, and then they can spy on and censor all discussions. It reconditions persons to socialize through their control mediums. If people are allowed to get close enough to others out in public to converse, it's harder to spy on the conversation and impossible to censor it. I was talking on the phone with my mom about the CURE for this bioweapon that I sent her and my phone just cut off. Coincidence or sabatoge? Also, 6 feet is the distance we bury the dead. 6 feet apart is how they stand in their satanic ritual sacrifice ceremonies. It also is the distance out of touch with our hearts electromagnetic field as noted, which will more quickly bring out feelings of isolation, loneliness, and depression. Go out of your way to converse in person and within 6 feet. Make it your new intention and turn your cell phones off and leave them in the microwave when not in use. Even off they are "accessible."

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I bought a faraday bag for my phone. Works great for blocking any intrusions when out and about

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You have no idea how angry I am that I still feel like I cannot hug so many family members because of the jab. I have to protect my own family as I know the young adults in my house want to have children one day. It makes me sooooo angry. I just want to hold my mom especially.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I Totally Agree With You, My Husband Took The Vac And Then They Scare Us With Shedding, I Don’t Know What To Do? I Hate This, Why Can’t People Just Tell The Frigin Truth? I Just Pray!

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

💫✨❤️

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Hearts form a human energetic bond

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

AMEN on that!

(1) Show this thread