Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

How do you hide an ever growing army from the American people?

Put them in a tent city.

How many cities?

Americans watch it play out.

Foreign soldiers we see all of you.
Quit while you can because you can not win.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Trump and military know exactly where they all are. Did you catch yesterday's X22 Report Spotlight w Patel Patriot? Excellent piece!

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/devolution-was-strategically-pre-planned-by-trump-the-military-to-take-back-the-country/

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

I did not. My life has been umm.. strange lately. I will give Dave a listen tonight. Thanks for the link.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That piece with Patel Patriot is exceptional! Music to my ears, despite any rocky roads we may have before us.

I am glad you replied again because I was trying to answer all my replies and deleted it by mistake. I will be listening to this tonight for sure!

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it