Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

How do you hide an ever growing army from the American people?

Put them in a tent city.

How many cities?

Americans watch it play out.

Foreign soldiers we see all of you.
Quit while you can because you can not win.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Trump and military know exactly where they all are. Did you catch yesterday's X22 Report Spotlight w Patel Patriot? Excellent piece!

https://x22report.com/aiovg_videos/devolution-was-strategically-pre-planned-by-trump-the-military-to-take-back-the-country/

I did not. My life has been umm.. strange lately. I will give Dave a listen tonight. Thanks for the link.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

That piece with Patel Patriot is exceptional! Music to my ears, despite any rocky roads we may have before us.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I am glad you replied again because I was trying to answer all my replies and deleted it by mistake. I will be listening to this tonight for sure!

(1) Show this thread

Life is simply VERY strange right now! What an upside down world this past year plus has been. I trust it is getting worked out and hope all will work out well in your life. Thank you for all your info and efforts to hasten the global awakening!

Thank you I do what I can as I am sure you do also.
Stay frosty out there.

(1) Show this thread