Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

time to Release...the Real KRAKEN..! HCQ Z Pak to all Vaxxed Victims....grrrrr

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...who's paying you ask...we all are...albeit, some (like your son) more than others. 🙏

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'm praying for your Son, however you are a fool... God gave you a brain to use it...

FFS!!!...

Wake the fuck up..

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Totaly worth it , right ?

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I'm praying for your son's quick and full recovery. I hope people will please refrain from mean comments as people are awakening to the truth about these jabs. We need to support and love everyone as they are moving from darkness to light.

In response Deplorable Patriot to her Publication

100000% yessss

(1) Show this thread

Why would you give your CHILD and EXPERIMENTAL “jab”??????? Do you know YOU are the guinea pig????

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Paisley Park to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

What prompted your son to take the shot I wonder? Peer pressure, Doctors, Schools etc...
Folks are NOT researching the origin of these experimental drugs and only God knows the outcome each time.
Sincerest Prayers going up for your son!

we need to infiltrate MSM stations... EBS

MAGA. MEGA. WWG1WGA! 🍊🍊🍊⭐️⭐️⭐️

Who decided he should get the shots? Personal coices have personal consequences. I feel sorry for the child, not the adult who made the decision.