Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response E.T. PHONE HOME to his Publication

Screenshot from Fiona Barnett's book, Eyes Wide Open.

I copied this and shared on my twitter page.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

The Rock & Streepe! 😂

I wonder if they play this on rewind back to them at The Spa, on GITMO TV?

ehos the girl covering her mouth laughing lol thats the only diff reaction tells me shes not involved from this

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

Meryl, the undoubted senior and most long time participant in the wrongdoings...her face is the best! No one look s as shocked as she does!Guess we fixed them all up!

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

And by the way...where are they all lately? The music biz as well? Hmm...

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I posted this video again 2 days ago. INSTANT CLASSIC?

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

LOL...It was a Royal 'Depends' night..as in...THEY should of worn THEIR adult Depends panties, cuz THEY ALL sharded THEIR SKivies. It was a ROYAL 'FLUSH'

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Karma is a bitch. 👿

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!As featured in the WB film "Those Who Wish Me Dead"Music video by Johnny Cash performing God's Gonna Cut You Down. (C) 2006 American Recordi...

(1) Show this thread

le vernis a craque 🤓merde alors

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication
(1) Show this thread