I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

House Speaker Pelosi says the SEC and the Biden administration are looking into GameStop stock incident: “Interesting, isn’t it? … We’ll all be reviewing it.”

@Breaking911

NEO!!!!! Miss ya!!! Are you still on the Mean Blue Bird or did you throw in the towel?????

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TNBelle717 in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

Hi Belle. After Twitter suspended me for the 7th time, I am currently not interested in a new account. Anonup is growing fast. In addition, everything is going according to plan on Twitter. Look at how those on the left are now tearing each other apart. America is getting closer again. Trump split the country and Biden is bringing it back together. The plan is running. Love you. ❤

#FamilyIsEverything/When you know you know/It had to be this way/You must walk in darkness to see the light/River is everything/Eternity💞💫

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

❤️I understand completely! It is just that everyone here is all anons and mostly agree and share same views, sort of like preaching to the choir, but maybe I am wrong. I plan to try and stay until the bitter end LOL, but I am sharing some things from here to try and redpill as many as possible while I still can. Much love to you my friend❤️ you are missed!

(1) Show this thread