House Speaker Pelosi says the SEC and the Biden administration are looking into GameStop stock incident: “Interesting, isn’t it? … We’ll all be reviewing it.”

@Breaking911

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

A patriot who wants a better and brighter future for her kids and grandkids! MAGA! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

i actually heard on the radio lastnight that Pelosi's husband is under scrutiny for putting a $1 million wager on Tesla. 🤔

Probably because she doesn't have her sticky fingers into it.

can someone ask jen what she thinks.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

not to sound stupid but is this the same Game Stop where they sell video game etc...? if so why are they attcking a store?

insider trader said what

🇺🇲#GodWins #allforgodsglory #familyiseverything #savethechildrenworldwide Do not be fooled friends for the fallen are amongst the 144...

thats not even her...wtf

Knowledge is power. Truth seeker. Family is everything. Save Our Children DJT God Bless the United States of America

They are so scared now....the deplorables beat them at their own game!

#FamilyIsEverything/When you know you know/It had to be this way/You must walk in darkness to see the light/River is everything/Eternity💞💫

NEO!!!!! Miss ya!!! Are you still on the Mean Blue Bird or did you throw in the towel?????

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Isabelle Rose to her Publication

Hi Belle. After Twitter suspended me for the 7th time, I am currently not interested in a new account. Anonup is growing fast. In addition, everything is going according to plan on Twitter. Look at how those on the left are now tearing each other apart. America is getting closer again. Trump split the country and Biden is bringing it back together. The plan is running. Love you. ❤

(1) Show this thread