Jan 27, 2021 “Why are all the officers involved with the riot at the capital getting suicided?”

SEVEN MONTHS LATER...

Aug 2nd, 2021 = 3rd AND 4th officers involved with riot at the capital commit “suicide”.

The list is getting so long that soon even those most drunk on the narcotic propaganda of Mockingbird Media will soon realize the truth.

Draw a line in the cycle/circle of history repeating itself = Q

Because we know [their] playbook we’re calling all the fake headlines months in advance and every time we do they get weaker and more people WAKE UP!

Keep digging, keep exposing, keep shedding light.

Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

You say all the officers from the riot at the capital committed suicide ? Did the cabal hire these deep state demonic terrorists ? One thing is for sure these Monsters will not get out of Alive !

This is the VERY worst part of the plan. People are so disgusted, they stopped paying attention. They are getting skull fucked every day. It's pretty obvious Trump and company have butchered the plan. They can save face by starting the MASS and PUBLIC arrests for all to mother fucking SEE tonight.

Zero arrests in Arizona.
No justice anywhere.
Zero President. Zero country.

All to kiss the ass of the low IQ, pure trash cult.

LET'S TAKE THIS MOTHER FUCKING THING TO THE MOTHER FUCKING STREETS!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

amen this is a civil war ! im fucken ready lets stop eating the popcorn before we become overweight and cant fight

(1) Show this thread

I'm a Patriot. I want my sons and grandchildren to grow up in a FREE country. #MAGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN #GODWINS

Sadly, I'm surrounded by people in comas. They will never wake up.

In response Elsie M.. to her Publication

And that's what makes this entire disgraceful mockery one of the worst plan every produced in the history of mankind.

END THIS MOTHER FUCKING DEBACLE TONIGHT ALREADY!

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Ezra A. Cohen
Clinton/Soros behind recent suicides.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

DC Capital police know what really went down on Jan. 6 and their masters don't want them spilling the beans. Dead men don't talk.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

DC Capital police know what really went down on Jan. 6 and their masters don't want them spilling the beans. Dead men don't talk.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Maybe witness protection since spilling the beans. or They are feeling guilty for their actions towards the American people that day.