"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Come together and Call Out to God as One People.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

-Matthew 5:5

Believe!!

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are 100% correct. God loves you!!!! Followed you since the beginning here, no coincidences right?? Until a couple months ago I always read your name as Divine Dirtcloud. Not clod…. To me I was always seeing you as light and uplifting!! You speak truth from your heart, and Still do. Have a great great day.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

All I saw was Divine hes a great man

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

I'd be honored to have a cold one with you!

If you are ever in vantucky hit us up. We've met a bunch of you blessed anons!

#BlessUp

(4) Show this thread

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

You ARE everything God meant you to be, and MORE!! He infused you with a WARRIOR spirit, you weren’t meant to be meek😁 He is very pleased with His Divine Dirtclod, I know this for a fact🤓 Your marching orders are ‘Go ahead, rip ‘em a new one’😂(a new HEART I mean🤓😉)

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Affirmative Ghost Rider!

#BlessUp

(1) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God Loves Us So Much, and those who harm little children HE despises.

Meek is not weak.

You are appreciated Brother.