Come together and Call Out to God as One People.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

-Matthew 5:5

Believe!!

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

I am grateful God Put people like you in our path.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

The feeling is mutual. God Bless You..🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

AMEN Brother! ❤️

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

AMEN 🙌✝️🙌 Strength in Christ.

(1) Show this thread

praise be to Jesus!

In response Kathy Terrell to her Publication

AMEN!

(1) Show this thread

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Amen. ♥️🙏💪

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

Bless you my brother🙏❤️

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You ARE everything God meant you to be, and MORE!! He infused you with a WARRIOR spirit, you weren’t meant to be meek😁 He is very pleased with His Divine Dirtclod, I know this for a fact🤓 Your marching orders are ‘Go ahead, rip ‘em a new one’😂(a new HEART I mean🤓😉)

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

You are 100% correct. God loves you!!!! Followed you since the beginning here, no coincidences right?? Until a couple months ago I always read your name as Divine Dirtcloud. Not clod…. To me I was always seeing you as light and uplifting!! You speak truth from your heart, and Still do. Have a great great day.

(3) Show this thread