100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

What will the unawakened do when they find out that;

The titanic
WW1
WW2
Gulf war1
Gulf war2
Lockerbie
Terror attacks
School shootings

and everything we've experienced in the last 18 months were not attacks, conflicts or anything else but a war against WE the people

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Not forgetting, Birth certificates, moon landing, Law of the land v law of the sea, Fake Royals, hidden Health tech, Suppressed Real Natural Cures, CANCER + loads of other stuff we've been spending our free time learning aboutšŸ¤”

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

It isn't just choose red pill or blue pill it's choose ignorance or knowledge. Choose ignorance and in my eyes you are complicit.....

Totally agree. What concerns me most is when 'one' is responsible for the well-being of another, be it Human or Animal. I feel strongly that they/we have a Responsibility a 'Duty of Care' to Get informed & Educated on important issue such as Health, Education, Ignorance is not an option. There's way too much Trust and not enough critical thinking and questioning the important stuff... imhošŸ˜’!

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it