The titanic
WW1
WW2
Gulf war1
Gulf war2
Lockerbie
Terror attacks
School shootings

and everything we've experienced in the last 18 months were not attacks, conflicts or anything else but a war against WE the people

Only people mentioned by @cleanaircleanearth in this post can reply

Love Frogs. #SaveOurChildren Mother/sister of Army vets, Daughter/Niece of Navy Vets,Cousin Marine/Air Force vets. No Space Force ~ yet.

In response cleanair cleanearth to his Publication

9/11
Kennedy "assassination" (s)
Martin Luther King assassination
COVID

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

They won't accept it. True as it may be, just imagine telling people their mom, dad, uncle, grandpa, etc, that their loved ones died for no other reason than $$$$. People are going to go mad. Imagine the horror stories our veterans tell about Pearl Harbor, other wars they've been in, imagine their shock when they find out it was for nothing. It's a lot to think about.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response Made In America to her Publication

As Q says, you have to show the people not tell them

(1) Show this thread

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

Not forgetting, Birth certificates, moon landing, Law of the land v law of the sea, Fake Royals, hidden Health tech, Suppressed Real Natural Cures, CANCER + loads of other stuff we've been spending our free time learning about🤔

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

It isn't just choose red pill or blue pill it's choose ignorance or knowledge. Choose ignorance and in my eyes you are complicit.....

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I might add the 1871 constitution and the vatican.

Heads will explode.

There is stuff even further back than 1871. I think I may be in for some surprises, too.

They won’t even believe it. They’ll be as stupid and blind as they are right now.

They won't believe it.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

They’ll be crying in the river of denial! 😂

books, painting, walks in nature

I am afraid they will fall of their chairs, faint or will start screaming...

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

cognitive dissonance reaction would be what?
---sitting in shock
---denial
---???

(1) Show this thread