Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

This is awesome😂

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

I ❤ God of heaven, Jesus & all of His creation. Truth seeker, helper & friend. I believe in Q!!! WWG1WGA. From the Right hand of God state.

Isn't it Ironic?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response ARK2 ARM to her Publication

i looked at my 37 year old daughter who put on 2 masks (both homemade) to the convenience store this morning and asked her if she had really LOOKED at herself lately. She got mad 🙄

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

No faith and no comon sense!😓

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

love this!

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

shes the only one in the car, how stupid do you have to be. you cant make this stuff up.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Dennis Huff to his Publication

Our school bus drivers are wearing them! 😱

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA The Storm is upon Us! The End is Near! Gob Bless the Unites States and the Rest of the World! Lets Party like it's 1776!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😝🤣😂❤❤❤

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Southern until the day I die

my Trump voting children still think I look crazy. they will owe me appologies big time and maybe dinner too

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

kek

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

yeah, high kek

(1) Show this thread