I will unfollow many this weekend where I followed you and many more to increase awareness on how to treat the upcoming surge of deaths from the CV19 vaxx and that was not returned.
This is only to get the message out on how to save you if you have had the vaxx. I was trying to reach as many as possible that took the vaxx. So I will be going from 10+ people to 3000 people this weekend.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Honey only having my first cup of coffee, I have read this twice and can't figure out what you are saying...I will keep trying. I hate the experiment pushed on all of the world. I have been asking the Lord to save those who he will, who will love him and follow him. We could end this mess in a moment if we would all turn our hearts to God and call is mighty fighting Angels. Faith and trust is what we need more of and of course LOVE. Shalom

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Shalom

In response Kerry McLaughlin to her Publication

Where the heck is Jesus? ...#JESUSISLATE

(2) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

I don’t understand. You are going to “unfollow people to increase awareness on how to treat the the upcoming surge of deaths from the CV19 vaxx”? You are going to REDUCE the number
of people you follow so that you can INCREASE the reach of the information you are trying to share - ie. by reducing the number of people you reach you will somehow increase how many people receive the vital information you share? Have I misunderstood your post?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Yes you have. I followed 10+ people and have 2900 followers prior. Its common to follow back people who follow you and as a result its been a full week and 2 weeks before I unfollow those not interested enough in following back. Then I will pick 7k new people to follow to get the message out.

(1) Show this thread

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

Thank you for caring - it can be so frustrating and often fruitless. I also have banged into brick walls trying to educate others. If just one person listened and actually heard and understood then our purpose here at this time is verified. We are here for a reason.♥️

Indigo starseed van Sirius het blauwe ras. Onze missie op aarde als één enorme collectieve kracht is om eenheid te verspreiden! ❣wwg1wga❣

ik hoop dat ik mag blijven. Ik waardeer jou inzet en tijd die je hier in steekt enorm en wil je graag blijven volgen 🙏❤

In response Nadia Naadje to her Publication

Ga dan ook verder. Ik zal er zijn voor iedereen.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CynnLynn) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

God will always guide the message.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Yes He will.

(1) Show this thread