This is a must listen.
Nana thx E.T. Phone Home

https://youtu.be/f-eEIsBrmRU

PROOF of Q Plus, Time Travel and GOD - YouTube

This EPIC short film featuring Trump, JFK jr., Tesla, McAfee, Sidney Powell, Julian Assange, Juan O Savin and JESUS will BLOW YOUR MIND!Join my Telegram @ t....

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Lover of freedom and truth. Will never give up, never give in...this is for the children who are the future!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you for this post...it brought me to tears.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angel of the North to her Publication

😘😇😘😘

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

💗🤩😎💗🤩😎💗🤩😍😍😍😍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Interdasting!

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Very eye opening!

QPatriot 💥FINAL BATTLE! ⛈️🌪️🌟Psyops coming in strong! 🙏🏼 GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! 🙏🏼✨🌟

Fantastic!🤔😎 👍

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Interesting.