“... whether to sail or to WATCH it”...

Sr. used to love to watch the water. Maybe he used to sit with Jr., and they’d watch it together.

#KennedyVision

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

It's one of my favorite things to do Doq. Ocean or lake, I love to sit by the water. Since I'm in the Midwest, it's mostly lake time. 🥰

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Great respect... Thank you..

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USA‼️🇺🇸PRINCE 4 Eva💋☔️☔️☔️🏎🏎💟☮️💜

Many pics of them on the water and the beach!

one of my all time favorite posts from you!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has posted this speech bout every day for about a yr. There have been a few times down internet and life have gotten in the way but not many!
Love you Doq!
Arent we there yet?
Time to end this movie and start creating?
Can we just go ahead and drag the pot from Camp David and get on with it!
We have the winning hand!

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Every now and then, it’s a good idea to jump off of the merry-go-round of life, slow down, and just ‘watch the water.’

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Watching! ❤️

(4) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

WOW
Thank you for this clip.
And it's only a preview?
KennedyVision coming soon.
❤️❤️❤️

Holy Wow.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

can you feel it JR is coming soon #KennedyVision WATCH THE WATER 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸 it just hit me JFK was fascinated with the ocean and then his son crashes in the ocean Junior will return soon out of the water🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

Lovely. Thank you for all you do, Doq!