Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

They don't even hide it!#pedo#demon

By reigning in media AOC means we need to be taught "media literacy." So that means get rid of conservative news and only listen/believe what MSM and communist narrative tells us!

I live on the eastern shore, MD. Patriot, Conservative, Mother, Orthodox Christian

sick MFer!

I'm actually from Memphis where this clown and his entire, corrupt family reign. The father was just released from prison a couple of years ago for election related crimes involving finance if my memory serves me correct. The "Fords" are infamous in the city of Memphis and not in a good way!

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

In response Clay Hedges to his Publication

Article from 2007, updated July 2020. Almost every loud mouth rep I look up, there's corruption in their past. Yet most still remain in office.
"Former Tenn. state Sen. Ford found guilty of bribery"
https://www.timesnews.net/news/local-news/former-tenn-state-sen-ford-found-guilty-of-bribery/article_5e61a03b-3457-5fde-b5b0-751c8440c4df.html

Husband, Father and Papou. Retired AF

In response Clay Hedges to his Publication

I'm in Memphis as well.

(2) Show this thread

😳😳😳

piece of 💩! you can see it in his face. funny how your instinct is when your awake and your eye can see! 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

-GэПэя@Ŀ Пџŧ©д§Э-, Common sense. #GoodvsEvil. #KAG #IFBP #WWG1WGA #Balance #WeAreCentered #WeAreTheNews #Q #Anons #Unmuzzled @LadyDana38

"Quickly.. Adjust the camera a bit to the left! We no need MAO in plain sight!"

Pathetic.

😱😱😱 Ow this is a pervert🤬