Only people mentioned by @QMANITY in this post can reply

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

The quality of their "food" alone, and I used to think it was virtue to order the vegetarian sub on yoga mat wheat.

Be sure and skip McDonald's, too. Oh, looks like a LOT of its stores are closing. Buh, bye, Mickey D's. Wonder why... oh, wait, I know, and all Americans will wail when they hear.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Down you go! Your employee went to prison for child predator, remember.....

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

I've never eaten there either, but for the people that do and don't feel that your medical records are Subway's business - BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT > Collectively, Patriots are a huge force.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

shifting over to "to go "orders cuts overhead , more profit with less service. Its a win win for the corporatocracy.

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

is this real?

Only followers of this user (@17_Psalm) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Bye bye, Subway!

In response Uma Kiranam to his Publication

I visited a Subway this afternoon, in my hometown, just to see what they're up to. Nobody's wearing masks, not even a whisper about vaccinations. Even the guys making the subs were dropping their masks down to their chins, because they want to breathe like us.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

BOYCOTT Make your own sandwich at home. Simple.