Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Stop getting mad about mask guidelines being required at school.

Sometimes when we’re mad it’s a direct result of being conditioned to believe a certain way due to “the system”.

Maybe God is trying to show parents that public schools are nothing more than evil indoctrination camps, trying to control your precious children’s minds as early as possible.

Wake the fuck up!

#homeschool

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Best decision I ever made was to homeschool my child. Worst decision I ever made was to give in to the pressure and put my child back into the public school. It's total nonsense about the, "They need the socialization."

The socialization lie was put out to keep "butts in the seats" because if our children are not "IN" school, they don't maintain the $$ Go-Round for themselves. Homeschooled children have the best manners and intellect because the ridiculous distractions don't exist. They "learn" from adults (their parents) and are much more mature and reflect this. Homeschooled children have long been embarrassing the so-called "experts" and the establishment has been fighting back with this narrative (and much more). Do not be deterred! They are OUR children, and noone cares for them the way we do...

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @ObServingHIStory in this post can reply

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

I couldn't agree more. My son was the most polite and self confident child until I put back into the public school. It was all down hill from there. They public school made him feel like a zero. It's taken me years to undo the damage - but most of the damage can't be undone. I have such guilt for giving into the pressure.

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication

thanQ all for your brave testimony. Many need to understand and accept these truths! 🥰🤩😇

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

I think that ALL institutions will burn diwn in God’s cleansing fire