DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins

From The Great Awakening telegram:

EVERYONE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH in the following days.

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

i saw a picture and they literally have these masks for everyone. obama, ruth b ginsberg, etc. Did you see the video of the debate with him and Trump where he has these snake like things that move in and out of his shirt around his wrist? Totally creepy. No doubt he is reptilian. If you would like to see it just let me know and i will give you the link to watch.

In response Kristina Oak to her Publication

those are wires for his ear piece, and switch that allows him to ping when he needs help..its covered up with latex to hide the wires..that is all

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

they independently move and there are 3 of them. no way they are wires.

they are he has one going up his back to his ear, and then one going down his sleeve..like this..trust me

i get what you are saying but that is not what is there. Do me a favor and Go watch the documentary on hulu called above majestic.

In response MAIN WRECKER to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Klo1218 in this post can reply

ive seen it..i believe alot is true..either way manipulated